Sunday, April 27, 2008

Me Maws visit

It's been awhile since I have posted a blog. Things have been fairly busy around here. My mom came for a visit and was here 10 days.
Kaiya had LOTS of fun with her and followed her around everywhere. Now Kaiya can't say Grandma very well, so she made up her own work for her and calls her "Me Maw"
It was way super cute and she had to show her Me Maw everything!
She got super spoiled with lots of new clothes and a few new toys as well. Not that she needs any, but my mom swears she had to make up for lost time.
We went to the Shedd Aquarium one day that she was here. Kaiya loved watching the dolphins and looknig at all the pretty colored fishies!
Kaiya is now offically a walker too! She hardly ever crawls anymore and is starting to learn that she can run too!! I am so excited, took her almost 20 months, but she finally did it!
Ok, I know I have lots more to say about my Moms trip here, but I will just post pictures instead! Enjoy!










2 comments:

Kelly T said...

YAY KAIYA!! Keep up that walking:) And it looks like such a great visit...pretty, happy pictures.

LovinSkylar said...

glad that me maw and kaiya had so much fun! grandmas are the best! And just to let you know, I put up new posting as you requested hehe