Thursday, October 16, 2008

Soccer Girl!

Brandon and Monday off of work so Kaiya got to stay home and have a fun "Daddy-Daughter Day" while Mommy went to work.
They seemed to have lots of fun, and had all kinds of cool stories to tell me once I got home. I think I missed her more than she missed me though.. :)
They went to the soccer field by our house and Kaiya LOVED kicking her ball and running all around. Now she tells me she wants to "play soccer tomorrow again sometime" all the time! They also went to the little lake by our house and threw rocks into the water to see the "big SPLASH"
Now dont laugh at the pants Kaiya has on.. I made the mistake of not picking out clothes for her to wear and let Brandon dress her himself (notice the cubs shirt). She has like 3 pairs of jeans that fit her really well.. but he manages to pick out the TOO SMALL ones and make her wear them.. and the too small ones were not in her drawer where you would think clothes would be that fit, but rather in the laundry basket I had set a side full of all her too small clothes.
Ha. Oh well. Makes for a good laugh.. that and looks like we cant afford pants!
Enjoy!












2 comments:

Lacy Ripley said...

Well, at least he got the shirt right. heehee. very cute daddy/daugher day.

Kelly T said...

that is HILARIOUS...and totally something eddy would do, the pants that is. Yeah, I lay out the clothes for him:) But, I have to ask, did he do her hair?! If so...I am VERY impressed! Eddy would NEVER be able to pull off a ponytail like that one!

So cute..I love the one of her cheering in the goal..she looks so grown up and like a big kid there.