Kaiya is OFFICIALLY potty trained... :)(during the day time anyway)
Starting on January 1st we no longer let Kaiya wear a diaper during the day. She got to wear super cute big girl panties! She was super proud of herself since we kept calling her a big girl and would reward her with stickers and jelly beans everytime she went potty. The first week was a little rough, and I honestly questioned myself for doing it. By the second week she had peeing down at home, but still had accidents everytime we would go anywhere. Third week we had peeing down but still had some problems with number 2s... Week 4 and she was a pro!
It has been sooooo nice not having to change diapers all the time! A pack of diapers actually lasts us a month now! ha :)
So here are some pictures of my little big girl Kaiya! :)
Don't you just love the big girl panties???


3 comments:
how wonderful is this?! Yes, isn't just amazing how ridiculously ADORABLE they look in panties?! I gotta get Lacy those Tinker Bell ones..she loves Tink! Potty training your first is like a major 'right of passage' as a parent I think! Our girls did so great! YAY Kaiya!
Allie has the same ones! hahahahah - too cute! I love the pics!
Rochelle
Way to go Kaiya!! Thats super! Skylar would love those panties...all of hers are of princesses, which i'm sure Kaiya would love :)
Post a Comment