So my daughter has such crazy hair. I dont hardly know what to do with it anymore. It looks super cute as long as I pull it up in a pony tail somehow, (and she hates taking the time to let me do this) but as soon as the pony tail comes out, its crazy hair baby once again.
I took some really cute pictures of her craziness tonight for you all to see. Then you'll actually know what I am talking about. Enjoy!
1 comment:
haha...these are ADORABLE!! I SO relate. I have to 'DO' Lacy's hair every time she wakes up! No fun! At least we are only doing that twice instead of 3 times when she had two naps!! Welcome to the blogging world. I will add you to my blogging list. It's great to document all the silly things the happen to do! Cant wait to keep up with all of Kaiya Craziness!
Post a Comment