Tonight was a Kaiya-Mommy night. Brandon went to a hockey game with some friends from work. You know, I am use to having Kaiya all day by myself with out him, but for some reason tonight was weird. I guess its just cause hes never really not here for our usual bed time routine. I dont think I do it quite as well as Daddy, but she didnt seem to mind too much. We took a bath, played 'choo choo' and even touched all the baby pictures on our way to her room.
Shes fast asleep now as I sit here at the computer and count down the time until Brandon returns. Usually I would be sooo tired right about now and ready for bed, but I just cant seems to fall asleep knowing he isnt home.
Kaiya did the cutest thing today. She shared her string cheese with our cat Wrigley. And he ACTUALLY ate it! Ill try and post a picture of it on here if I can figure out how to.
No comments:
Post a Comment