No need to write much here, just take a look at the pictures and you'll be able to see what a little princess I have! She was sooo upset when it was time to take off her 'pretty outfit" :)
ok, I must say that is an hilarious outfit!!! Girls rock!:) Also, what fun WALKING pics are these of Kaiya! How great is it to have her walking now! It's hard though too...makes them so grown up. sigh. cute post.
oh, and funny...I have to do a lot of creative distracting when it's time to get out of the PJS and put on clothes, it is funny the phases they go through!
1 comment:
ok, I must say that is an hilarious outfit!!! Girls rock!:) Also, what fun WALKING pics are these of Kaiya! How great is it to have her walking now! It's hard though too...makes them so grown up. sigh. cute post.
oh, and funny...I have to do a lot of creative distracting when it's time to get out of the PJS and put on clothes, it is funny the phases they go through!
Post a Comment