Wish our new SLR camera I never miss a face! And Kaiya sure has many she likes to show off!! I probably take 50 pics at a time anymore, but they are worth it!! :) Isnt she such a silly girl??
NEW CAMERA!!! When did you get it??? SOOO loving it huh?:) Ok, this first post of all the silly faces is adorable. Enjoyed all the other posts...I take it you understand now why I always post a ton. The camera always takes a good pic and how can you pass up a good pic of your little one:) Kaiya is cuter than ever.
2 comments:
NEW CAMERA!!! When did you get it??? SOOO loving it huh?:) Ok, this first post of all the silly faces is adorable. Enjoyed all the other posts...I take it you understand now why I always post a ton. The camera always takes a good pic and how can you pass up a good pic of your little one:) Kaiya is cuter than ever.
ok, I think the 6th one down is my fav...too cute!
Post a Comment