Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

Ok, so I know I am a little late in posting this, as the 4th was last weekend, but its been a busy week. Not that every week isnt busy, so maybe I have just been to lazy to post... who knows.
Anyway, on the 4th we took Kaiya to a parade downtown Wheaton. We went last year too, but this year was by far better because Kaiya actually got into it and really enjoyed herself.
We met up with some friends, and all sat and watched it together!
We decided not to go watch any fire works this year, mainly because I think Kaiya would still be pretty scared of the loud noise, but also because Brandon and I arent really into it and pretty much this its a waste of money. Maybe as she gets older we will change our minds but for now we are happy with just doing the parade thing! :)
Hope you had a wonderful 4th of July too!







1 comment:

Kelly T said...

these are the CUTEST pics. Love all the patriotic attire! We too have fun with the local festivities, and at least you got your post up a week later...I am still working on June:) SEE you soon!