Saturday, June 28, 2008

Heritage Fest

Today Brandon and I took Kaiya and Kate to the Downers Grove heritage fest. We had SO much fun! The girls got their face painted, ate snow cones and drove cars! It took us awhile to convince Kaiya to ride on the car but after she got on it she loved it! It was pretty hot out and it was super crowded but the girls did great. On the car ride home they got to eat cotton candy and thought that was pretty neat! We hope to do it again next year too! Last year we took the girls it rained so it was nice to be able to actually enjoy it this year! Lots of fun!! :)










2 comments:

Kelly T said...

I love the photos...the happiness just jumps from the photos....BUT...that last photo is awesome Tara...LOVE the out of focus everything but the crisp girls...and how Kaiya is reaching/waving...great shot!!

Kelly T said...

after going to the fair ourselves, I still LOVE the last photo....beautiful!!!