For my moms actual birthday Kaiya and I took her to the beach for the night. We stayed in a hotel, went shopping, and played on the beach. Kaiya got to taste salt water taffy and clam chowder for the first time. Both of which she LOVED! She really enjoyed playing in the sand and walking on the beach, she even ventured near the water but was sure not to get wet!
That first photo is hilarious and super cute!! Too fun, as I will be posting Lacy's first Ocean experience in the next day or so. Kaiya looked SO cute in her pony-tail. Arent beach pictures so fun! Glad Kaiya and you all had a great time.
1 comment:
That first photo is hilarious and super cute!! Too fun, as I will be posting Lacy's first Ocean experience in the next day or so. Kaiya looked SO cute in her pony-tail. Arent beach pictures so fun! Glad Kaiya and you all had a great time.
Post a Comment