Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Potty Success!

Its official!
We have entered potty training in full force!
Friday was our first day and we basically just stayed home all day and I let Kaiya run around with no diaper on.. I think we only had one major accident. Saturday and Sunday we basically did the same thing. YAY! Soo.. yesterday was a work day and I was a little worried with letting her run around with no diaper. But she amazed me and again only have one major accident!
My real copmplaint about the whole thing is she tells me she has to go ever TWO seconds and almost every time its a false alarm. So I am having a hard time dragging her to the potty 100+ times a day for nothing. But I try to tell myself its not really for nothing... that she is eventually going to get the hang of it and well have fewer and fewer false alarms.
She filled up her first sticker chart and got to exchange it for a dilly bad from Dairy Queen! She was so proud of herself as you can tell from the photo!
Today is day 5.. wish me luck for my own sanity because this potty trainging business is about driving me crazy!!!

1 comment:

The Nessons said...

Yay! I was not prepared for how hard and how long it would take to potty train a kid. We would think that we had it all down and then we'd back track. Only to catch back up, and then back again. Exhausting. Good luck!!