Saturday, February 16, 2008

easter dress

So, I have been looking everywhere for the PERFECT easter dress for Miss Kaiya.
Well I think i finally found one that I like. We bought it today, and Im pretty content with my finding. Now I just need to get a sweater, shoes, and some sort of easter hat to go along with it. It cost a little bit more than I was hoping to spend, but I did manage to get it for 40% off the original price so I shouldnt complain too much.
Let me know what you think of it.

1 comment:

Kelly T said...

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!! I havent gotten Lacy's dress yet, but I too am planning on going with polka dots! (and btw...I know hardly ANYTHING about photos! seriously, thats why it's funny to list how I took them...just learning!)

where did you find the dress?