Tonight we decided we would go buy her an actual potty seat that way we dont have to hold her on the big toilet. So we decided on a potty that hooks on to the big toilet that way we wont have to deal with the mess of a stand alone potty. Kaiya got to pick which one she wanted, and of course she picked out an Elmo one. (she kind of has an Elmo obsession if you didnt already know that) We came home and of course she wanted to use it right away. We connected it to the toilet and Kaiya got right on and said she had to go. (didnt go, but tried) So we sat in the bathroom with her while she looked at a book and kept saying "no, no, go pee pee" Finally we decided that she needed to get off and be done for the night. We went to go get her jammies on and she cried and cried for her Elmo potty. We had to go back into the bathroom so that she could say bye bye to it.
Am I really ready to start potty training already???? She is only 17 months.. haha.. shell probably be potty trained before she ever learns how to walk!! Wish me luck!!
2 comments:
NO way!! I ALMOST bought a potty too and am COMPLETELY agreeing with the attached potty, NO fun cleaning out poo and wee out of a little potty. Been there done that...it's WORSE than in a diaper. Lacy announces before she goes 1 and 2 by saying "poopy bottom" so I thought we could start. BUT...if we do, that means I would have to go with her every time as she cant undress herself. So...we may start as well. I am on the fence! Keep me posted so I can weigh your experience into mine!
Wow!!! That's fantastic!! Tell Kaiya that I am very proud of her! And of you guys, too. Happy Valentine's Day...I hope she gets her card today; I sent it yesterday. love ya'll
Post a Comment