Sunday, February 17, 2008

A little "boo boo"

Kaiya got her first REAL "boo boo" today.
Poor thing. She was standing on the edge of the coffee table, (which I hate her doing in fear of her getting hurt) dancing and showing off to a friend we had over to visit. Anyway, she was getting so into her dance that she lost balance and BAM! hit her head of the coffee table. I think she cried more than I ever heard her cry before. That or it was just a more painful cry than I had ever heard. We couldnt find where she hurt herself at first, but eventually saw the blood coming from her eyebrow. I feel horrible for letting it happen, but I just know this is just the first of a lifetime full of "boo boos".


2 comments:

Kelly T said...

Oh NO! Poor Kaiya, but poor momma too!!!! Guess she is feeling better as she had the biggest smiles for the photos! I bet she'll be talking about for weeks! I am sure ours is soon coming!

Kelly T said...

I have been missing my Kaiya Craziness posts!:)